Music Education has a whimsical side to it. Music teachers and student musicians get to see the funny in class and rehearsals. Cello There takes all of this and puts it in one place where we can see a new set of Music Education Funnies every weekday by Gregory Pavliv and MusicTeachingGuru.com
5. Power in numbers: There are over a quarter million music teachers in the United States, alone. And each of us work on our individual islands or an island that has a few teachers from our school district. Imagine what we could accomplish if we shared ideas and helped each other refine our craft. We have dedicated area on our website for certified members to have that discussion.
4. Need for Music Professional Development: We have all sat in countless meetings where the focus has been on every other subject BUT music. And we've also had to sit through those PD's where we are given skills that we will never need in the music room. How wonderful would it be if we could have music education professional development sessions created by real life music teachers! We offer certified sessions every month.
3. Networking: It's invaluable to connect to peers. This is how we advance our careers, make friends and find colleagues to support. Using cutting edge social networking technology, you can interact on our secure website behind the safety of the same online security system used by banks web-wide.
2. Resources: We always need more handouts, more downloads, more resources. But the budget isn't always there. If it is, we certainly don't have the time to hunt through a million pages online to find what we need. On our site, certified members are able to search by tags to find exactly what they need. For example, if you needed violin sheet music to play 'America'. Guess what, we have that. And it's included with your membership.
1. Community: We are all passionate about what we do and yet people outside of our circle just don't understand how vital it is to the importance of a child's education. Our community is dedicated to giving you the latest tools and information you need to have the music education advocacy materials and skills you need to push your program forward.Last modified on